Complete PSC Sound kit. Ready to go!
Audio Diversity Radio Mics
Audio Ltd Diversity Radio Mics. (2040)
The Audio Ltd. 2040 diversity radio mic system is a small, lightweight battery powered system for use with a wide range of lapel microphones.
True Diversity radio mic kit (two totally independent RF receiver modules)
14 switchable frequencies within Channel 69 spectrum
(plus an additional 18 frequencies on channels 67&68)
Receiver units are powered by 2 x AA batteries giving 5 hours use with standard batteries or 10 hours using lithium.
Sony Diversity Radio Mics
Sony Diversity Radio Mics.
True dual channel diversity radio mic system from Sony, comprises a dual channel receiver and 2 compact microphone transmitters. Dual receiver unit is supplied with V-Lock mounting bracket for easy mounting to the back of any V-lock style battery powered camera. Transmitters are supplied with Sony ECM-77 lapel microphones terminated with Sony 4 pin bayonet connections.
Compact and lightweight
Large number of pre-programmed spot frequencies
Pilot Tone operation
Sennheiser G2 Radio Mics.
The Sennheiser G2 kit is a simple to setup and operate radio mic system for use with DV video recording operations.
,1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
,Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
,Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
,Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
,Transmitter and receiver units powered with 2
Hammerhead offers the Beyerdynamic M58 and Shure SM58 as its 2 main styles of handheld microphone.
The Beyerdynamic M58 is for use within an ENG environment whilst the Shure SM58 is the ideal vocalists microphone for a wide range of studio and stage applications.
* High output moving coil transducer
* Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
* Extended frequency response with rising high-end for maximum intelligibility
* Rugged cons
A range of field production mixers from SQN, including the classic SQN-4S Series IVe and the replacement SQN-5S Series II.
* Four or Five transformerless balanced inputs using XLR-3 type female connectors.
* Supplied with soft bag, shoulder strap and wet weather cover.
* Hire includes 12 pin umbilical cable(straight and curly) to camera tails with a variety of connection options, 2 x NP1 Hawk-Woods batteries with Hirose powering shoe and mains charger, Sennheiser H
Tram/Sanken Cos-11/Sony ECM-77 Mics
A range of discrete lapel microphones for a variety of different applications.
* Miniature Electret Condenser Microphone
* Minimum sound coloration for universal use
* Easily combined with boom microphones
* Tiny, lightweight and compact; easily concealed
* Extensive range of mounting accessories
* Wide frequency response
* Very low rubbing noise
* Type: Omni-directional electret condenser
* 6 pin
Directional Mics – Sennheiser MKH416, MKH70 etc.
The MKH 416 is a short gun interference tube microphone. Its excellent directivity and compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone for film, radio and television, especially for outside broadcast applications.
* Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
* Very low inherent self-noise
* High sensitivity
DV Directional Mics
Sennheiser ME-66 directional mic.
The ME 66 is a shot gun microphone capsule designed for use with the K6 and K6P powering modules. It is especially suitable for reporting, film and broadcast location applications and for picking up quiet signals in noisy or acoustically live environments. Matte black, anodized, scratch-resistant finish.
* Super-cardioid/lobar pick-up pattern
* Highly directional
* Low inherent self-noise
* High sensitivity
DV Sound Kit.
Complete DV sound recording solution in a single bag.
The Hammerhead DV sound kit comes in a custom made soft bag and contains either a Sennheiser ME-66 or Rode NTG-2 directional microphone. To complete the kit the following is included:-
* Extendable carbon fibre boom pole
* Rycote pistol grip
* Short XLR cable
* Foam wind gag
* Rycote softie fluffy wind gag
* Sennheiser HD202 headphones
* 3 mixed length XLR cables
Ambient Lockit Boxes
Hammerhead offer a range of Lockit boxes from Ambient. The Ambient family of high-accuracy timecode products are used worldwide for film and video production. Sharing their temperature-compensated crystal, Ambient timecode products are the most accurate portable timecode products available.
Available in HD and SD versions.
* Small, highly accurate portable timecode and colour videosync and wordclock generator.
* Drift of less than 1 fr
Hammerhead can facilitate communications systems for a variety of different applications. We cater for a simple 2 walkie talkie setup right up to a multi camera production requiring either wired / wireless talkback systems covering 40 production staff. We offer options of in ear monitoring systems, open and closed headphone foldback setups and also induction loop systems.
Hammerhead offers a range of sound accessories covering all the needs of most productions. Our range includes:-
* XLR cables including 50 metre drums for longer cable runs
* XLR adapters (connection to phono’s, ¼” jacks, BNC’s, etc)
* Microphone stands and pistol grips
* Boom poles in various sizes (including drama poles)
* A range of headphones.
The SKP 3000 is a miniature plug-on transmitter which enables any cabled microphone to be instantly converted to RF wireless operation – simply by plugging the transmitter onto the microphone connector. The SKP 3000 has an electronically balanced input and 48 V phantom powering for condenser microphones. The transmitter is available in nine frequency variants and is compatible with all 3000 and 5000 Series receivers. It is an ideal choice for ENG applications and an invaluable tool for the broa
An in-built 10 watt amplifier, perfectly matched to a 10cm full range driver delivers a big sound, full of clarity from this small, versatile monitor. Best used in pairs, they accept any line level input, so they are ideal for use with instruments in project studios, on stage, in remote recording vehicles, video productions & multimedia presentations.
Manufactured from cast aluminium, these great little monitors have earned a high reputation among production, broadcast & presentation professio
The small, light UHF Time Code Self Powered Receiver module is built into a diecast box and powered from a PP3 or MN1604 type battery with a long battery life, or via a Hirose 4 pin socket - the unit will switch automatically
There is a sunlight-visible battery indicator cyan-coloured LED
The red LED - also sunlight visible - indicates "carrier being received" and the brightness of this LED now indicates the signal strength rather than just being on or off, which gives a better indication
A lightweight equipment trolley for studio or location use
- Single-handed manoeuvrability on stairs and rough terrain
- Stores easily in the boot of a car
- Tough yet lightweight square tubular construction
- New black textured powdercoat finish
- New quick release 260mm wheels with needle roller bearings & pneumatic tyres
- Trakker can fold flat with equipment in situ, adjustable strapping holds equipment safely in place
- Folds flat in 30 seconds
- Removable & reversi
Yagi aerials. Terminated with BNCs for use with Audio Ltd 2020 rack units. Supplied with telescopic mounting poles.
* Two-channels of Sound Devices next generation microphone preamps with phantom, limiters, and high-pass filters
* Channel 3 and 4 line-level inputs on TA3 connectors
* Two-channel, balanced mic/line level outputs on TA3 connectors
* Input-to-track assignment with 256 possible routing combinations
* Record to its internal 160 GB hard drive, removable CompactFlash card, external FireWire drive, or any combination of the three
* AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on